Friday, June 11, 2010

Scissor Sisters Album Instrumentals (Lossless)


First off I`ve got to say thanks to one of the site`s V.I.P members for sending these in for everyone..If only we had more people doing the same with rare stuff,it would be great,but to be fair we do now have several contributors right now so all is good.But it could be better!.So if you are sat on something that you know would go down well on the site,please do drop an email into the site via the addy on the V.I.P pages..
So what do we have here then?Basically,this is the first two albums from the Scissor Sisters in Instrumental form,and the even better news is they are VHQ/lossless.I`m not going to bother doing the track lists for these cos to my mind ,you`ll either like the SS tracks and know what they are and want them,or you wont.Simplez.For the record,apparently these tracks are from a promo issued to the BBC to use as incidental/background music behind tv trailers ect..And doubly for the record,I want more of the same.Yep,I`m as big a music junkie collector as everyone else on here!!
Hope you like em..

Scissor Sisters - Scissor Sisters (1st Album)

Scissor Sisters - Scissor Sisters (1st Album)

Scissor Sisters - Ta Dah (Second Album)

Scissor Sisters - Scissor Sisters Ta Dah (Second Album)

No comments:

Post a Comment